Monday, April 14, 2008

Make Me Laugh Monday - "Pun Intended"

Tonight my 9 year old daughter and I were cleaning up the kitchen after dinner. I washed the dishes while she rinsed and set them in the dish drainer. At one point she had to dry a few of the pans and put them away because the drainer was getting full. It was then that she came up with this darling little gem:


"What did the big pot say to Rachael Ray?"


"I'm your biggest PAN!"


Then she proclaimed, "Am I clever or what? It's a good thing I'm homeschooled."



She is her father's child....


Here are more funnies for your reading pleasure:

3 comments:

princessofsomething said...

BAH! It's a good thing I'm homeschooled! That is hilarious! :)

I read your blog to my Big Sexy and we both laughed. :)

bc said...

hmm... a pot is a pan?
girl needs to get her facts straight.

how about....
a wok?
skillet?

hehe :)
love ya, sis!

The Apron Queen said...

Oh girl! You make me laugh! Stop by & see how I tackled my sanity! I'm still trying to get all the sand out of my shorts! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.