Saturday, March 29, 2008

Silence.

I told my husband the other day that if something ever happens to me, he'll have to post something on my blog to let people know that I won't be around anymore. He said, "You have a blog?" He was kidding.
-
But since I haven't posted anything for about 10 days now, I figured I'd better check in and let the world know that I'm still alive and kickin'. I've had a gazillion posts bouncing around in my head. One day "soon" I will hopefully put them into writing.

2 comments:

bc said...

glad to know you're alive and kickin.
i miss you like whoa.

Ellen said...

I know what you mean about those post ideas bouncing around. I have to keep a notebook next to my bed and one on top of the microwave to jot down my ideas. If I don't get those notes recorded quickly, they could be lost forever.