Saturday, February 9, 2008

PUFFERFISH QUESTIONS?

I'm sorry, but I haven't a clue about real pufferfish. I mean, I know that they are poisonous, and are a delicacy in Japan. And, I know that they are, well, fish....
-
But other than that? I don't know much. I feel that I can relate to this mysterious creature, however, simply because of its tendency to puff up when it gets agitated. I feel that way sometimes, too. Sometimes I even wish I had some little pricklies that would shoot out and do some minor bodily harm to the ones who are doing the agitating. But that wouldn't be very nice, now would it? So it's probably best that I'm not really a pufferfish.
-
Just thought that you'd like to know this information, in case you are here because Google thought this would be a good place to send someone who is looking for real, genuine pufferfish facts. Sorry. My 11 year old wants to be a marine biologist when he grows up. Come back in about, oh, 10 or 15 years and maybe I'll have some better stuff for ya.
-
In the meantime, keep googling. You're bound to find something legitimate sooner or later. *wink*

No comments: