Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, September 29, 2007 - "Give me a quarter, I'll tell you your fortune...."

Occasionally my family enjoys going to a local Chinese buffet. Typically, at the end of the meal each person receives a fortune cookie. Of course we all know that it's just for fun, and that there is no legitimacy in each given "fortune". Just for kicks, my younger sister taught my kids to add the phrase "in the bathtub" to the end of the fortune. This has become a tradition in our family, and sometimes it brings a whole eruption of laughter around the table. Tonight was one of those times. So, I thought it would be fun to share our little "fortunes" with whoever happens by the blog!
~
Here they are... and be sure to add "in the bathtub" to the end.....
  • Seize from every moment its uniqueness, especially this week... (...in the bathtub.)
  • Seek friendship and you will find someone special....(...in the bathtub.)
  • Now is the time to set your sights high and go for it...(..in the bathtub.)

I would have had two more to add, but my two older children got a little too rowdy with them and tore them up before I had a chance to read them. Oh well...


Hope this made you grin!

No comments: