Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our New Theme Song

Remember those old songs we sang at summer camp? Some were cute, some were funny, and some were just downright gross? Well, one in particular keeps coming to mind this week, and I thought it would make the perfect theme song for my family lately. At least for one family member that can't seem to keep his cookies in tact, or in his stomach. It's not really a song, per se, but more of a chant. Here's how it goes:

~
"Regurgitate, regurgitate...throw up all the food you ate...
Vomit! Vomit! Blehhhh......"
~
Now wasn't that special and inspiring? Yes. Come visit at my house, and you'll be inspired that much more!

3 comments:

ilovemy3angelbabies said...

Thank you...........I know have that song STUCK IN MY HEAD! :>)

Have a great weekend!
Laura

PufferfishMommy said...

Hey, anything I can do to help... *wink* Sorry, Laura. :) Just be glad you don't have to be here to witness it!

you can call me tennessee said...

it's been a LONG day... i feel like this is my theme song, too... i just need some motivation ;)